Boiler Replacement Manchester
Top Tips for Boiler Replacement Manchester
As one of the most important parts of your home (yes, even more important than your TV), having an efficient and effective boiler is essential – especially throughout the colder months. If you’re searching online for ‘boiler replacement Manchester’, you’re probably after some quotes and information into the best type of boiler for your home.
With a variety of brands and boiler types to choose from, finding the right fit for your home could save you thousands in installation costs & future energy bills. In this article, we’ll be covering everything you need to know when choosing a new boiler for your home – including the types of boilers when to upgrade as well as price estimates.
When to upgrade your boiler
Knowing when to invest in a new boiler is important. It’s not just about the upfront costs involved with equipment and installation. It’s also how much more your current boiler is costing to run each month vs. a new, more efficient boiler. Below are a few important considerations:
- Has your boiler cost a lot to repair and maintain over the last year? If your boiler is no longer cost-efficient to repair, or a Gas Safe registered engineer has told you that it is close to the point of no return – it’s probably time to invest in a replacement.
- If your current system & boiler doesn’t give you the control over your heating or hot water that you would expect or need. Does your current boiler system lack controls for scheduling or thermostat adjustments? If you are constantly having to adjust your controls, or cannot come home to a warm house because of a lack of flexibility, a new boiler could be the solution to your problem.
- Is your boiler’s pilot light always on? The pilot light is a small flame that burns in your boiler – which you can usually see in a small window at the front of your boiler. It’s quite common for it to always burn on old boilers, and can be extremely inefficient and costly.
- If your boiler is ‘G-Rated’ for energy efficiency. This one is quite simple. If your boiler is rated ‘G’ for its energy efficiency then it doesn’t really get any worse. We recommend getting an upgrade as soon as possible as you’ll likely see a return on investment in just a few years of energy bills alone.
Before you buy a new boiler
If your current boiler hasn’t been experiencing any of the above and you’re just looking to upgrade to a much more modern and efficient system – we recommend getting your boiler serviced. If it is looked at by an experienced, professional engineer then it can be checked to make sure it’s running smoothly and any issues alleviated.
If you’re still searching for ‘reliable boiler replacement Manchester’, we recommend reviewing our boiler servicing page. A service may identify and fix any problems you had with your boiler and prevent the need for a full replacement.
A new boiler is a rather large investment, but can really help your home become more energy efficient. There are a few other things you could also do to push that efficiency even further:
- Install or test your double glazing
- Make sure to alleviate any draughts (from floorboards, your letterbox etc.)
- Insulate your loft
- Insulate the walls of your home (cavity & solid wall insulation)
The overall cost of a new boiler will vary from household to household. You may be searching for ‘boiler replacement Manchester’ for a variety of reasons, which will often determine the quality (and how expensive) your new boiler will be.
Final boiler prices are often determined by the type of boiler you choose, as well as the brand and overall size.
Get an accurate boiler installation quote in just 30 seconds by answering a few simple questions about water consumption and heating in your home. Once you’ve got your quote, you can request a callback or send us an email and one of our friendly and experienced engineers will be in touch.
If you would like more information or advice on ‘boiler replacement Manchester’, get in touch with our team today by calling us on 0161 794 3030.Tags: Boiler Replacement Manchester
Categorised in: Boiler Replacement Manchester