Boiler Installation in Manchester
My Central Heating is recognised as the region’s leading heating company. As a family run business established over 45 years ago, we have carried out boiler installation work as well as a whole host of other heating services in 1000’s of homes and businesses.
Our vast experience of Central Heating installation projects and all things heating is second to none; we offer a first-rate service with customer satisfaction guaranteed.
You can request an online boiler installation quote, submit an enquiry, or call one of our experienced and friendly engineers today on 0161 794 3030.
One of the most popular boiler installations our team of engineers carry out is the combi boiler. A combi boiler (combination boiler) heats water directly from your mains supply, providing your home with a constant supply of hot water. This removes the need for a separate water tank – making the combi boiler one of the most efficient boilers around, as only the required amount of water is heated – nothing more, nothing less.
At My Central Heating, we know everyone has different needs and everyone’s homes are different. With many different types of boiler available, such as system boilers, conventional boilers and back boilers – you need to make sure you choose the right one for your home. Take a look at the different types of boiler below:
Boiler installation – Types
- Smart and compact, a great choice for space saving and smaller homes
- Typically requires less pipework than other boiler types – allowing you to save in installation costs
- No additional space needed for a separate water tank
- Provides a fast and efficient supply of hot water straight from your mains
- Requires the installation of a cold water storage tank (usually in the loft) and a separate hot water tank
- Suited to larger homes with 2 or more bathrooms that frequently use hot water
- Doesn’t require additional space for a loft tank
- Provides a constant supply of hot water to all taps in your home
- Ideal for homes with multiple bathrooms
- Removes the need for a feed or expansion cistern, making them highly efficient
Considerations of new boiler installation
Unless you’re looking for a quality boiler upgrade before your old boiler experiences problems – it’s likely you’re searching for a boiler replacement because your current boiler is insufficient.
When deciding on different boiler types to replace your current one, it’s always a good idea to get the opinion of a Gas Safe registered engineer to see if it can be repaired. This could save you a lot of time and money. At My Central Heating, all of our engineers are Gas Safe registered.
When one of our Gas Safe engineers comes to inspect your boiler, it may just need servicing and can be relatively inexpensive. If your boiler cannot be repaired for whatever reason, our experienced engineers are able to provide comprehensive advice and information on the best type of boiler to replace it. Depending on the size of your home, budget and water consumption, our team can provide you with the very best boiler installation.
For homeowners and landlords alike, new boiler installations are also considered for properties that have a ‘G’ rated boiler installed. This ‘G’-rating refers to the lowest energy efficiency rating possible for any type of boiler – and it is highly expensive and inefficient to use.
A new boiler installation not only makes your property more valuable, it nearly always improves the EPC energy rating of your home. So you can rest easy knowing your future utility bills will be far lower than before, and you can stay warm throughout the colder months.
Boiler installation cost
The cost of a new boiler can vary depending on the type of boiler you’re looking to get installed. Boiler installation costs are influenced by the type and size of the boiler, and the type of installation required (this includes any additional pipework etc.).
To get an accurate price on a new boiler installation, or to request a repair, service or advice on your current boiler, contact us today. Our experienced engineers will provide you with a comprehensive quote for your boiler installation, and also offer advice and information on getting the best price.
Your final decision and overall cost will be determined by how often (and how much) hot water is used in your home. There’s no hiding the fact that new boiler installation can be expensive. However, the long-term heating efficiency of a quality, the new boiler could potentially help you and your family save £100’s of pounds on utility bills in the years to come.
Why Choose Us?
- A fixed price – no hidden costs
- A family run business with over 45 years of experience in the heating industry
- High standards at a Low Cost
- Free, no-obligation quotes
- Extended guarantees up to 10 years.
- Friendly help and advice for your specific needs
- New installations, servicing and repair work
- Peace of Mind: We are Gas safe registered and a WHICH? Certified Trusted trader
- We offer Hitachi 0% finance. Buy now, pay later.
How My Central Heating Can Help
- Firstly, we’ll provide you with a no-obligation quote. We’ll visit your home at a time to suit you and give you a competitive price with no hidden costs
- We provide a fast and efficient service. If you’re without heating or hot water, we’ll aim to install a new boiler within 5 days of you signing your contract with us.
- A professional job, guaranteed. Fitting a new gas boiler is a big job, so it’s essential to get it done by professionals that you can rely on.
- Fully-trained, Gas Safe registered installers. They’ll complete your boiler installation to the highest standards and their work is guaranteed.
- Top boiler brands. Our experts fit efficient A-rated gas boilers (including combi boilers) from top manufacturers like Worcester Bosch and Baxi.